I write about G.H hardy frequently on this blog. This is because he is my favorite mathematician. He is part of two of the most important collaborations in mathematics history. His partnership with John Littlewood and his mentorship of Ramanujan.
He was also Gay.
Which makes him a perfect subject for Pride Month. The following are posts on this blog about Hardy.
- The Surprising Truth About G.H. Hardy
- A Lesson from G.H Hardy
- On Writing about Mathematics and Rethinking G.H. Hardy
- My Exciting Trips to London and the Solemn Knowledge I Earned
- Three New Mathematical Cross Stitch Patterns
- . The Story of the Locked Box and the Key of Dreams
- Struggling With Mathematics is the Difficult Problem Students Bravely Face
- It’s National Mathematics Day in India
- #AceinSTEM Asexuality in Mathematics